Saturday 25 February 1922
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Matti Rautio and Molly Bobak.
The Six Napoleons, directed by George Ridgwell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 February 1922!
Which were the important events of 25 February 1922 ?
- Blessed Romeo
- Kuwait's national day.
- People Power Day, special holiday in the Philippines.
- Saint Klaudian
- Saint Walburgis
- Saint Adeltrude
- Saint Cesar
- Matti Rautio: composer.
- Molly Bobak: Canadian painter and educator (d. 2014).
- Clare Kelly: English actress (d. 2001).
- Henri Desire Landru: French serial killer (Born 1869).
- Murderer Henri Désiré Landru is beheaded by the guillotine.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 25 February 1922
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1922 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Bow Wow Blues (My Mama Treats Me Like a Dog) - Original Dixieland Jazz Band
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?