Wednesday 15 January 1941
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 15, 1941). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Captain Beefheart and Bernard Davoine.
White Eagle, directed by James W. Horne, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
On TV people were watching Tom and Jerry.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 15 January 1941
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 January 1941!
Which were the important events of 15 January 1941 ?
- Kerala in India - Makaravilakku or Makara Sankranthy at Sabarimala.
- Jallikattu in South India.
- United States - Traditionally, Martin Luther King Day.
- North Korea - Korean Alphabet Day.
- Malawi - John Chilembwe Day.
- Roman Catholic Church - Saint Ides, virgin, died January 15, 570.
- Roman Empire - Second day of the Carmentalia in honor of Carmenta.
- Wikipedia Day.
- Captain Beefheart: American musician (Born 1941).
- Bernard Davoine
- Captain Beefheart [Don Van Vliet]: Rocker (Bongo Fury, Shiny Beast).
- Beefheart : American musician, popular in the '60s and '70s and considered one of the most influential musician on the psychedelic rock scene.
- Gamble Benedict: American heiress to the Remington Typewriter fortune.
- John Vincent Atanasoff and Clifford E. Berry describe the workings of the Atanasoff–Berry Computer in print.