Tuesday 15 July 1913
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Ralph Hammond Innes and Murvyn Vye.
The Flying Circus, directed by Alfred Lind, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
while The Amateur Gentleman by Jeffrey Farnol was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 July 1913!
Which were the important events of 15 July 1913 ?
- Saint Vladimir the Great's day (Eastern Orthodox; Roman Catholic)
- Confuflux (Discordianism)
- Saint Swithun's feast day (Anglican Church)
- Japan - Third day of Obon feast period
- Palermo, Sicily - Festival of Santa Rosalia
- Brunei - Birthday of the Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan of Brunei Darussalam
- Botswana - President's Day
- Saint Donald's feast day
- Brazil - International Men's Day
- Murvyn Vye: Quincy, Massachusetts -- Actor (Bob Cummings Show).
- Ralph Hammond Innes: English author.
- Henri Ardisson: Nice physician.
- Cowboy Copas: American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1963).
- Hammond Innes: English journalist and author (d. 1998).
- Abraham Sutzkever: Russian poet and author (d. 2010).
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1913 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Snookey Ookums - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?