Saturday 19 July 1913
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Flying Circus, directed by Alfred Lind, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
while Laddie (novel) by Gene Stratton Porter was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 July 1913!
Which were the important events of 19 July 1913 ?
- According to sitcom Father Ted, previous events that occurred on July 19 included Galway being liberated by the Indians, Marathon was renamed Snickers and the Ice Age ended.
- St. Symmachus
- St. Machrina
- St. Arsenius
- Catholic - Feasts of St. Vincent de Paul
- Nicaragua - National Liberation Day
- Myanmar - Martyr's Day
- Malaysia - Birthday of Yang di-Pertuan Besar of Ng Sembilan
- Roman festivals - Lucaria
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 19 July
- Climaco Calderon: President of Colombia (Born 1852).
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1913 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Woodman, Woodman, Spare That Tree - Bert Williams
- The Angelus - Prince's Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?