Friday 25 July 1913
It was Friday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include John Cairncross .
The Flying Circus, directed by Alfred Lind, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
while V.V.'s Eyes by Henry Sydnor Harrison was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 July 1913!
Which were the important events of 25 July 1913 ?
- St. Thea
- Roman festivals - Furinalia
- Cuba - Eve of Revolution Day
- Mexico - Anniversary of the Foundation of Santiago de QuerTtaro
- Puerto Rico - Constitution Day (1952)
- Tunisia - Republic Day (1957)
- Virgin Islands - Hurricane Supplication Day
- Inca - festival in honor of Ilyap'a
- Ebernoe Horn Fair, Sussex, England
- St. Valentine
- St. Paul
- St. Nissen
- St. Cucufas/Cougat
- St. Christopher
- Costa Rica - Anniversary of the Annexation of Guanacaste Province
- Galiza - National Day (Dia da Patria Galega).
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 7 saints: St. Saint James the Great, the patron saint of Spain.
- Pirates Max Carey goes hitless, but scores 5 runs against Phillies
- Carl Weilman strikes out six times in a 15 inning game.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1913 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Woodman, Woodman, Spare That Tree - Bert Williams
- The Angelus - Prince's Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?