Thursday 10 July 1913
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Ljuba Welitsch and Fran?ois Flichy.
The Flying Circus, directed by Alfred Lind, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
while Laddie (novel) by Gene Stratton Porter was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 July 1913!
Which were the important events of 10 July 1913 ?
- Mauritania - Armed Forces Day
- Bahamas - Independence Day
- Silence Day - celebrated by followers of Meher Baba
- Ancient Latvia - Septinu Bralu Diena observed
- Ljuba Welitsch: Borisovo, Bulgaria -- Opera soprano (Nedda-Pagliacci).
- Fran?ois Flichy: Garches EXecutives.
- Salvador Espriu: Spanish author poet and playwright (d. 1985).
- Romania declares war on Bulgaria
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1913 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Harry Lauder - She's the Lass for Me
- You're a Great Big Blue-Eyed Baby - Peerless Quartet
- To Have, To Hold, To Love - Henry Burr
- The Land of Golden Dreams - Elsie Baker & James F. Harrison
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?