Sunday 27 July 1913
It was Sunday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Stanley Rosenfeld and Mary Green.
An Old Man's Love Story, directed by Van Dyke Brooke, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 27 July 1913
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 July 1913!
Which were the important events of 27 July 1913 ?
- Maldives - Independence Day, 2nd Day
- Vietnam - Memorial Day for War Martyrs
- Ancient Latvia - Septinu Guletaju Diena held
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 10 saints: St. Pantaleon
- St. Congall
- The Seven Sleepers, Saints Maximian
- Cuba - Revolution Day, 2nd Day
- St. Luican
- Stanley Rosenfeld
- Mary Green: Headmistress (Kidbrooke School).
- George L: Street III American Navy Submariner (d. 2000).
- Eva Jones: Poet / Novelist.
- Gérard Côté: Canadian runner (d. 1993).
- George Street: American captain Medal of Honor recipient (d. 2000).
- Gerard Cote: Quebec marathon runner (d. 1993).
- Belgian Philippe Thys wins Tour de France
- Town Foundation of San Javier, Rio Negro, Uruguay.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1913 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Chauncey Olcott - My Wild Irish Rose
- The Angelus - Christie MacDonald & Reinald Werrenrath