Thursday 31 July 1913
It was Thursday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Eda Reiss Merin and The Bronx (New York).
while V.V.'s Eyes by Henry Sydnor Harrison was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 July 1913!
Which were the important events of 31 July 1913 ?
- St. John Columbini
- Republic of the Congo - Upswing of the Revolution
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Saint Ignatius of Loyola (founder of the Jesuits)
- St. Conrode (son of Leo and Kurt / El Gauchito Gil's former wife)
- St. Helen of Skofde
- La Hae Hawai?i - Hawaiian Flag Day
- The Bronx (New York)
- Eda Reiss Merin
- Eda Merin: American actress who held the title role, at age 77, in "Don't Tell Mom, The Babysitter's Dead," 1991.
- Jacques Moeschal: Belgian architect and monumental sculptor.
- Bryan Hextall: Canadian ice hockey player (Born 1913).
- The Balkan States signs an armistice at Bucharest.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1913 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- The Angelus - Christie MacDonald & Reinald Werrenrath
- Chauncey Olcott - My Wild Irish Rose
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?