Thursday 31 July 1913US date format: 7/31/1913, UK date format: 31/7/1913
It was Thursday, under the sign of Leo (see birth chart on July 31, 1913). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democrat).
Famous people born on this day include Eda Reiss Merin and The Bronx (New York).
Stars in My Crown, directed by Jacques Tourneur, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 31 July 1913
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 July 1913!
Which were the important events of 31 July 1913 ?
- St. John Columbini
- Republic of the Congo - Upswing of the Revolution
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Saint Ignatius of Loyola (founder of the Jesuits)
- St. Conrode (son of Leo and Kurt / El Gauchito Gil's former wife)
- St. Helen of Skofde
- La Hae Hawai?i - Hawaiian Flag Day
- Eda Reiss Merin
- The Bronx (New York)
- Eda Merin: American actress who held the title...
- Jacques Moeschal: Belgian architect and monumental...
- Bryan Hextall: Canadian ice hockey player (Born 1913).
- The Balkan States signs an armistice at Bucharest.