Sunday 13 July 1913
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Carolina Gisolf and Ladislav Holoubek.
The Flying Circus, directed by Alfred Lind, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
while The Amateur Gentleman by Jeffrey Farnol was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 July 1913!
Which were the important events of 13 July 1913 ?
- Mongolia - Naadam Holiday, 3rd day
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of K�lim�t (Words) - First day of the seventh month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Bon Festival - Buddhist festival to honor the dead (East Japan)
- Kiribati - Independence Day, 2nd day (not a holiday)
- Carolina Gisolf: Holland, Netherlands -- High jumper (1928 Olympics - Silver Medalist).
- Ladislav Holoubek: Composer.
- Walter Landor: Designer.
- Maersk Mc-Kinney M?ller: Danish shipping magnate.
- Dave Garroway: American radio broadcaster from 1939 and by 1952, the original host of the "Today Show," for nine years.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1913 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Snookey Ookums - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?