Friday 4 July 1913, US Independence Day
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Max Barel and William Knutzen.
The Flying Circus, directed by Alfred Lind, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
while Heart of the Hills by John Fox, Jr. was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 July 1913!
Which were the important events of 4 July 1913 ?
- Filipino-American Friendship Day
- In astronomy, the approximate date of Earth's aphelion.
- United States and Denmark - Independence Day (1776)
Famous Birthdays:04 July
- 37th Wimbledon Mens Tennis: A F Wilding beats McLoughlin (86 63 10-8)
- President Woodrow Wilson addresses American Civil War veterans at the Great Reunion of 1913.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1913 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Say Au Revoir But Not Goodbye - John McCormack
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?