Friday 4 July 1913, US Independence Day
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 4, 1913). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Dorothy Kilgallen and Max Barel.
Her Sister's Secret, directed by Edgar G. Ulmer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 July 1913
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 July 1913!
Which were the important events of 4 July 1913 ?
- Filipino-American Friendship Day
- In astronomy, the approximate date of Earth's aphelion.
- United States and Denmark - Independence Day (1776)
- Dorothy Kilgallen: Actress.
- Max Barel: French member of the resistance in World War II.
- William Knutzen: Norwegian ceramist.
- 37th Wimbledon Mens Tennis: A F Wilding beats McLoughlin (86 63 10-8)
- President Woodrow Wilson addresses American Civil War veterans at the Great Reunion of 1913.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1913 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Harry Lauder - She's the Lass for Me
- You're a Great Big Blue-Eyed Baby - Peerless Quartet
- To Have, To Hold, To Love - Henry Burr
- The Land of Golden Dreams - Elsie Baker & James F. Harrison