Wednesday 23 July 1913
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on July 23, 1913). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Michael Foot and Jean Lemoine.
Stars in My Crown, directed by Jacques Tourneur, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 July 1913
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 July 1913!
Which were the important events of 23 July 1913 ?
- Egypt - Revolution Day (1952)
- St. Liborius
- Catholic - the feasts of at least 2 saints: St. Apollinaris
- Rastafari movement - Celebration of the birthday of Haile Selassie
- Roman Empire - Neptunalia held in honor of Neptune
- Libya - Revolution Day
- Papua New Guinea - Remembrance Day
- Michael Foot: English journalist and politician Secretary of State for Employment (d. 2010).
- Fabien Galateau: France sport Champion.
- Jean Lemoine: France sport Champion.
- Jean Chapellier: Dury EXecutives.
- Coral Browne: Melbourne, Victoria -- Actress (Margaret-Time Express).
- Arabs attack Jewish community of Rechovot Palestine
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1913 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Chauncey Olcott - My Wild Irish Rose
- The Angelus - Christie MacDonald & Reinald Werrenrath