Saturday 12 July 1913
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Tetsu (painter) and Willis Eugene Lamb.
The Flying Circus, directed by Alfred Lind, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
while The Judgment House by Gilbert Parker was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 July 1913!
Which were the important events of 12 July 1913 ?
- Sveti Petar (St. Peter)
- Sunset and sunrise occur along Manhattan's street grid centerline
- Newfoundland - Orangemen's Day
- Northern Ireland - Battle of the Boyne Day (also known as Orangemen's Day or the Twelfth, see Irish calendar).
- Mongolia - Naadam Holiday (2nd day)
- The "center pivot irrigation day" of Colorado
- Kiribati - Independence Day
- RainMaker Day - Salem, OR.
- Spo TomT and Prfncipe - Independence Day
- Tetsu (painter)
- Willis Eugene Lamb
- Willis Lamb: American scientist; shared the Nobel Prize for physics on 11/02/1955 with Dr. P. Kusch (born 1/26/1911) for work in precision atomic measurements and discoveries regarding the hyper-fine structure of the hydrogen spectrum.
- TETSU : Bourges Cartoonists.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1913 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Snookey Ookums - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?