Sunday 20 July 1913
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 20, 1913). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Tommy Henrich and Georges Rohner.
An Old Man's Love Story, directed by Van Dyke Brooke, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 July 1913
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 July 1913!
Which were the important events of 20 July 1913 ?
- St. Jerome Aemiliani
- St. Rufina
- St. Flavian
- St. Justa
- St. Margaret of Antioch
- St. Sabinus
- St. Joseph of Barsabas
- Brazil - Friendship Day
- St. Ceslas
- Argentina - Dfa del Amigo (Friendship Day)
- Japan - Marine Day (Umi-no-hi, currently it falls on the third Monday in July.)
- Northern Cyprus - Peace and Freedom Day
- Colombia - Independence Day
- Feast day for at least seventeen saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Aurelius
- St. Wulmar/Ulmar
- St. Severa1
- St. Barhadbesciabas
- St. Severa2
- St. Wilgefortis
- International chess day
- Tommy Henrich: American baseball player, who debuted with the New York Yankees on 5/11/1937 and helped the team capture six pennants.
- Georges Rohner: French painter.
- Edmond Courty: Bages physician.
- Turkish troop take Adrianopel and Erdine from Bulgaria
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1913 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Woodman, Woodman, Spare That Tree - Bert Williams
- The Angelus - Prince's Orchestra