Sunday 20 July 1913
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Tommy Henrich and Georges Rohner.
The Flying Circus, directed by Alfred Lind, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
while The Inside of the Cup by Winston Churchill was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 July 1913!
Which were the important events of 20 July 1913 ?
- St. Jerome Aemiliani
- St. Rufina
- St. Flavian
- St. Justa
- St. Margaret of Antioch
- St. Sabinus
- St. Joseph of Barsabas
- Brazil - Friendship Day
- St. Ceslas
- Argentina - Dfa del Amigo (Friendship Day)
- Japan - Marine Day (Umi-no-hi, currently it falls on the third Monday in July.)
- Northern Cyprus - Peace and Freedom Day
- Colombia - Independence Day
- Feast day for at least seventeen saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Aurelius
- St. Wulmar/Ulmar
- St. Severa1
- St. Barhadbesciabas
- St. Severa2
- St. Wilgefortis
- International chess day
- Tommy Henrich: American baseball player, who debuted with the New York Yankees on 5/11/1937 and helped the team capture six pennants.
- Georges Rohner: French painter.
- Edmond Courty: Bages physician.
- Turkish troop take Adrianopel and Erdine from Bulgaria
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1913 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Woodman, Woodman, Spare That Tree - Bert Williams
- The Angelus - Prince's Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?