Monday 16 February 1914
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include J Tobin and Jimmy Wakely.
The Squaw Man, directed by Dustin Farnum, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
while The Eyes of the World by Harold Bell Wright was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 February 1914!
Which were the important events of 16 February 1914 ?
- Saint Juliana
- Saint Lucilla
- Remembrance of Lambertus
- Saint Jeremias
- Saints Daniel, Samuel and Elias
- Kyoto Protocol Day (2005)
- Lithuania - Independence Day (1918)
- J Tobin: British anaesthetist.
- Jimmy Wakely: Mineola, Arkansas -- Country vocalist (5 Star Jubilee).
- Reed Dahle: American pool player with three pals.
- Fulvio Setti: Italy Military man.
- 1st airplane flight (Los Angeles to San Francisco)
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1914 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- The Girl in the Gingham Gown - Orpheus Quartet
- On the Old Front Porch - Ada Jones & Henry Burr
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?