Wednesday 17 February 1915
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 17, 1915). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Homer Keller and William Foster.
The Birth of a Nation, directed by D.W. Griffith, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 17 February 1915
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 February 1915!
Which were the important events of 17 February 1915 ?
- Saint Evermodus
- Saint Alexis Falconieri (d. 1310)
- Saint Seven Founders of the Servites
- Random Acts of Kindness Day.
- Ancient Latvia - Tanis Diena observed.
- Saint Silvinus
- Roman Empire - Quirinalia in honor of Quirinus.
- Homer Keller: composer.
- William Foster: American military, United States Marine who received the Medal of Honor for his "conspicuous gallantry and intrepidity at the risk of his life above and beyond the call of duty" during World War II during the Battle of Okinawa in 1945.
- Edward Stone, first US combatant to die in WWI, is mortally wounded.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1915 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- When You're Wearing the Ball and Chain - Billy Murray
- Underneath the Japanese Moon - Irving Kaufman
- When the Grown-Up Ladies Act Like Babies (I've Got to Love 'Em, That's All) - Billy Murray