Friday 18 July 1930
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Rafael Cancel Miranda and Siegfried Kurz.
For the Defense, directed by John Cromwell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
while Cimarron by Edna Ferber was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 July 1930!
Which were the important events of 18 July 1930 ?
- Uruguay - Constitution Day
- Siegfried Kurz: Composer.
- Rafael Cancel Miranda: Political activist, member of the Puerto Rican Nationalist Party and an advocate of Puerto Rican independence.
- Muriel Dietz: Canadian astrologer; joined AFA in December 1978.
- Hal Marshall: American Los Angeles promoter.
- Burt Kwouk: English actor.
- SHO soccer team forms in Old Beijerland
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?