Thursday 18 June 1914
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include EG Marshall and E Marshall.
The Million Dollar Mystery, directed by Howell Hansell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
while The Fortunate Youth by William J. Locke was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 June 1914!
Which were the important events of 18 June 1914 ?
- Seychelles - National Day.
- Brazil - Chemist's Day.
- Father's Day, US, UK, Chile (2006).
- Autistic Pride Day, beginning in 2005.
- EG Marshall: American actor (d. 1998).
- E Marshall: American actor (d. 1998).
- Efraín Huerta: Mexican poet (d.1982).
- Mexican Revolution: The ''Constitutionals'' take San Luis Potosí Venustiano Carranza demands Victoriano Huerta's surrender.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1914 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- The Original Fox Trot - Fred Van Eps (as Van Eps Trio)
- In the Heart of the City That Has No Heart - Henry Burr
- He's a Devil in His Own Home Town - Eddie Morton
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?