Wednesday 19 January 1910
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 19, 1910). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Willi Schmidt and André Colin.
The House of Cards, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 January 1910
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 January 1910!
Which were the important events of 19 January 1910 ?
- Confederate Heroes Day in Texas.
- Eastern and Oriental Orthodoxy ? Julian Calendar Theophany (Epiphany).
- St. Mark of Ephesus feast day .
- Bah�'f Faith ? Feast of Sult�n (Sovereignty) ? First day of the 17th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- National Popcorn Day in United States of America, however some claim this is whatever day the Superbowl lands on.
- The unofficial National Popcorn Day
- Willi Schmidt: Germany -- Director.
- André Colin: French politiican, active in the Resistance movement during WWII.
- Joseph Le Corre: France Scientist.
- Germany and Bolivia ends commerce / friendship treaty
- National Institute of Arts and Letters incorporated byUS Congress.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1910 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- I Wonder Who's Kissing Her Now - Billy Murray
- Dear Heart - Elise Stevenson
- On a Monkey Honeymoon - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan