Wednesday 19 January 1910
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Willi Schmidt and André Colin.
606 contra o Espirocheta Palido, directed by Paulino Botelho, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
while A Modern Chronicle by Winston Churchill was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 January 1910!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the important events of 19 January 1910 ?
- Confederate Heroes Day in Texas.
- Eastern and Oriental Orthodoxy ? Julian Calendar Theophany (Epiphany).
- St. Mark of Ephesus feast day .
- Bah�'f Faith ? Feast of Sult�n (Sovereignty) ? First day of the 17th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- National Popcorn Day in United States of America, however some claim this is whatever day the Superbowl lands on.
- The unofficial National Popcorn Day
- Willi Schmidt: Germany -- Director.
- André Colin: French politiican, active in the Resistance movement during WWII.
- Joseph Le Corre: France Scientist.
- Germany and Bolivia ends commerce / friendship treaty
- National Institute of Arts and Letters incorporated byUS Congress.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1910 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Carrie (Carrie Marry Harry) - Billy Murray
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?