Thursday 20 January 1910US date format: 1/20/1910, UK date format: 20/1/1910
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aquarius (see birth chart on January 20, 1910). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Joy Adamson and Nina Verchinina.
The Strong Man, directed by Frank Capra, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 January 1910
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 January 1910!
Which were the important events of 20 January 1910 ?
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Aquarius.
- Saint Fabian
- Epiphanius of Pavia
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Sebastian
- Presidential Inauguration Day in the United States.
- The Eve of St. Agnes.
- Joy Adamson: Austria-born Kenyan painter and author...
- Abram Hill: Director / playwright / founder...
- Nina Verchinina: Dancer choreographer / teacher.
- Lauritz Lauritzen: German politician.
- Ennio Porrino: composer.
- Ottawa Senators sweep Edmonton in two for the Stanley Cup (second of 1910).
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1910 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- I Wonder Who's Kissing Her Now - Billy Murray
- Dear Heart - Elise Stevenson
- On a Monkey Honeymoon - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan