Thursday 20 January 1910
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Joy Adamson and Abram Hill.
606 contra o Espirocheta Palido, directed by Paulino Botelho, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
while The Rosary Florence by L. Barcla was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 January 1910!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the important events of 20 January 1910 ?
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Aquarius.
- Saint Fabian
- Epiphanius of Pavia
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Sebastian
- Presidential Inauguration Day in the United States.
- The Eve of St. Agnes.
- Joy Adamson: Austria-born Kenyan painter and author (d. 1980).
- Abram Hill: Director / playwright / founder (American Negro Theater).
- Nina Verchinina: Dancer choreographer / teacher.
- Lauritz Lauritzen: German politician.
- Ennio Porrino: composer.
- Ottawa Senators sweep Edmonton in two for the Stanley Cup (second of 1910).
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1910 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Carrie (Carrie Marry Harry) - Billy Murray
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?