Saturday 29 January 1910
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Paul Hodder-Williams and Maurice Joyeux.
Hamlet, Prince of Denmark, directed by Grard Bourgeois, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
while A Modern Chronicle by Winston Churchill was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 January 1910!
Which were the important events of 29 January 1910 ?
- Paul Hodder-Williams: publisher.
- Maurice Joyeux: French writer and anarchist, a remarkable figure in the French Libertarianism movement.
- Henri Queffélec: French writer and screenwriter.
- Henri Queffelec: France Writer.
- Colin Middleton: Irish painter and poet (d. 1983).
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1910 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- I Wonder Who's Kissing Her Now - Manuel Romain
- Madama Butterfly: Finale Ultimo (Butterfly's Death Scene) - Geraldine Farrar
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?