Friday 21 January 1910
It was Friday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Lord Cayzer and René Boudon.
606 contra o Espirocheta Palido, directed by Paulino Botelho, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
while Max Katherine by Cecil Thurston was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 January 1910!
Which were the important events of 21 January 1910 ?
- National Hugging Day
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Agnes.
- Mauritius - Thaipoosam Cavadee.
- UN Arms Day
- Lord Cayzer: British financier / swcheeps magnate / multi-millionaire.
- René Boudon: French clergyman, who served as Bishop of Mende from 1957 to 1983 and as bishop emeritus from 1983 to 1994.
- Albert Rosellini: American lawyer and politician 15th Governor of Washington (d. 2011).
- Eua Sunthornsanan: Thai composer and bandleader (Born 1910).
- British-Russian military intervention in Persia.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1910 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Carrie (Carrie Marry Harry) - Billy Murray
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?