Friday 21 January 1910
It was Friday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Lord Cayzer and René Boudon.
The House of Cards, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 January 1910
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 January 1910!
Which were the important events of 21 January 1910 ?
- National Hugging Day
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Agnes.
- Mauritius - Thaipoosam Cavadee.
- UN Arms Day
- Lord Cayzer: British financier / swcheeps magnate / multi-millionaire.
- René Boudon: French clergyman, who served as Bishop of Mende from 1957 to 1983 and as bishop emeritus from 1983 to 1994.
- Albert Rosellini: American lawyer and politician 15th Governor of Washington (d. 2011).
- Eua Sunthornsanan: Thai composer and bandleader (Born 1910).
- British-Russian military intervention in Persia.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1910 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- I Wonder Who's Kissing Her Now - Billy Murray
- Dear Heart - Elise Stevenson
- On a Monkey Honeymoon - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan