Sunday 2 January 1910
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ulrich Becher and Srirangam Srinivasarao.
La esclusa, directed by Narciso Cuys, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
while Katrine Elinor by Macartney Lane was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 January 1910!
Which were the important events of 2 January 1910 ?
- New Zealand ? Statutory holiday, Second day of New Year.
- United States - Bonza Bottler Day.
- Slovenia ? Second day of New Year.
- Scotland ? Second day of the Hogmanay Bank Holiday.
- Catholicism and Anglicanism ? Feast day of St. Basil the Great and Gregory Nazianzen.
- The eighth day of Christmas (and ninth night of same) in Western Christianity.
- Science Fiction Day
- Ulrich Becher: writer.
- Srirangam Srinivasarao: Telugu Poet (d. 1983).
- David Read: Scottish-American ecclesiastic, the Presbyterian minister of Madison Avenue Church in New York City, 1956.
- Giuseppa Scandurra: Italian elderly woman who married Alfio Fiamma on 1/27/1988, when he was 90 and she 78.
- Maurice Blesteau: Maignelay-Montigny EXecutives.
- Jacques Catinat: Lille EXecutives
- 1st junior high schools in US opens (Berkeley, California)
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1910 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- It's Hard to Kiss Your Sweetheart When the Last Kiss Means Good-Bye - Arthur Clough
- It's Hard to Kiss (When the Last Kiss Means Good-Bye) - Walter Van Brunt
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?