Saturday 19 January 1957
It was Saturday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Mickael Virtue and Ottis "O.
In UK Singing The Blues by Guy Mitchell was in the top 5 hits.
The Wrong Man, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1957
while The Bible As History by Werner Keller was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Whirlybirds.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 January 1957!
Which were the important events of 19 January 1957 ?
- Confederate Heroes Day in Texas.
- Eastern and Oriental Orthodoxy ? Julian Calendar Theophany (Epiphany).
- St. Mark of Ephesus feast day .
- Bah�'f Faith ? Feast of Sult�n (Sovereignty) ? First day of the 17th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- National Popcorn Day in United States of America, however some claim this is whatever day the Superbowl lands on.
- The unofficial National Popcorn Day
- Mickael Virtue: Rock keyboardist (UB40-Red Red Wine).
- Ottis "O: J" Anderson; NFL running back (New York Giants).
- Ottis Anderson: American football player and sportscaster.
- Kenneth McClintock: English-Puerto Rican public servant and politician 22nd Secretary of State of Puerto Rico.
- Jozsef Dudas: Romanian/Hungarian resistance fighter (Born 1912).
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1957 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?