Monday 21 January 1957
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on January 21, 1957). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Gregory Paul Martin and Geena (Virginia) Davis in Wareham.
In UK Singing The Blues by Guy Mitchell was in the top 5 hits.
The Wings of Eagles, directed by John Ford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1957
while The Last Of The Wine by Mary Renault was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Tomahawk.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 January 1957
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 January 1957!
Which were the important events of 21 January 1957 ?
- National Hugging Day
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Agnes.
- Mauritius - Thaipoosam Cavadee.
- UN Arms Day
- Gregory Paul Martin
- Jacob Green: NFL defensive end (Seattle Seahawk).
- Geena (Virginia) Davis in Wareham: Massachusetts, USA; actress (Beetlejuice, The Fly).
- Greg Ryan: American soccer coach.
- Greg Martin: British actor, writer, producer and noted family member, he is the eldest son of record producer George Martin (he produced The Beatles' records in the '60s).
- Arthur L Bowley: English statistician/economist, dies at age 87.
- KSAT TV channel 12 in San Antonio, TX (ABC) begins broadcasting
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1957 ?
Top #7 songs in the USA
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?