Sunday 13 January 1957
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 13, 1957). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Mark O'Meara and Daniel Senesael.
In UK Singing The Blues by Guy Mitchell was in the top 5 hits.
Duel at Apache Wells, directed by Joseph Kane, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1957
while The Bible As History by Werner Keller was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Anything Goes.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 January 1957
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 January 1957!
Which were the important events of 13 January 1957 ?
- In Sweden, Christmas ends on the 20th day, St. Knut's Day. Children celebrate a party throwing out the Christmas tree (julgransplundring).
- Mark O'Meara: American professional golfer: PGA Tour.
- Daniel Senesael
- Don Snow: Rocker (Squeeze).
- Mark Francis O'Meara in Goldsboro: North Carolina, USA; PGA golfer (1984 Greater Milwaukee).
- Lorrie Moore: American writer.
- Rod Parsley: Celebrity.
- Claudia Emerson: American poet and academic (d. 2014).
- Mary Glindon: English lawyer and politician.
- Daniel Scioli: Argentine politician, sportsman, and businessperson.
- Christina Seufert: Sacraento, California -- Diver (1984 Olympics - Bronze Medalist).
- Bollingen Prize for poetry awarded to Allen Tate.
- Mickey Wright wins Sea Island Golf Open.
- NFL Pro Bowl: West beats East 19-10.
- Wham-O Company produces the first Frisbee.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1957 ?
Top #6 songs in the USA
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?