Thursday 31 January 1957
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on January 31, 1957). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include André Balazs and Shirley Babashoff.
In UK Singing The Blues by Guy Mitchell was in the top 5 hits.
Mother India, directed by Mehboob Khan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1957
while These Thousand Hills by A.B. Guthrie Jr was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Tomahawk.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 31 January 1957
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 January 1957!
Which were the important events of 31 January 1957 ?
- Blessed Ludovica
- Saint Geminianus
- Saint Marcella
- Saint Pedro Nolasco
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. John Bosco, patron saint of educators, circus artists and magicians.
- André Balazs
- Shirley Babashoff: American athlete, an Olympic swimmer at age 15.
- Andre Balazs: Businessman.
- Shirley F Babashoff: California, United States -- Swimmer (1972, 76 Olympics - 6 Silver / 2 Gold Medals).
- Brett "the Hitman" Hart in Alberta: Canada; WWF champion.
- Trans-Iranian oil pipe line finished.
- Eight people on the ground in Pacoima, California are killed following the mid-air collision between a Douglas DC-7 airliner and a Northrop F-89 Scorpion fighter jet.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1957 ?
Top #8 songs in the USA
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?