Saturday 19 November 1921
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 19, 1921). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Roy Campanella and Henri Tort-Nouguès.
Love Never Dies, directed by King Vidor, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 November 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 November 1921!
Which were the important events of 19 November 1921 ?
- Roy Campanella: American athlete, a baseball catcher who led the field in his day.
- Luisella Beghi: Italian actress and voice actres, whose first role of weight was Emilia, the young saleswoman with emotional problems in Mario Camerini's "I grandi magazzini.
- Henri Tort-Nouguès: French freemason, grand master of 'La Grande Loge de France' (1983-1985).
- Henri Turenne: Tours Journalist.
- Peter Ruckman: American pastor and educator.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1921 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- You Made Me Forget How to Cry - Henry Burr
- There's Only One Pal, After All - Charles Hart & Elliot Shaw
- Royal Garden Blues - Original Dixieland Jazz Band