Wednesday 20 March 1918
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 20, 1918). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Bernd Alois Zimmermann and Bernd Zimmermann.
The Blue Bird, directed by Maurice Tourneur, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 March 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 March 1918!
Which were the important events of 20 March 1918 ?
- Feast of St. Cuthbert, patron saint of Northumbria (died 704)
- Saint Alexandra
- Saint Herbert (died 687)
- Canberra Day
- Meat Out Day
- International Astrology Day
- New Year of Iranian Calendar: Norouz occurs on the vernal equinox.
- The second day of Quinquatria in ancient Rome, held in honor of Minerva.
- The vernal equinox usually occurs on this day.
- Saint Wulfram (d.704)
- Bernd Alois Zimmermann
- Bernd-Alois Zimmermann: German composer (Soldiers).
- Bernd Zimmermann: West German composer, best known for his opera.
- Jack Barry: American game show host and producer co-founded Barry & Enright Productions (d. 1984).
- Donald Featherstone: English soldier and author (d. 2013).
- Marian McPartland: English-American pianist and composer (d. 2013).
- Lewis A Grant: American Civil War General (Born 1828).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1918 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Wait Till the Cows Come Home - Prince's Orchestra
- La Capricieuse - Jascha Heifetz
- I'm All Bound Round with the Mason Dixon Line - Al Jolson