Monday 20 May 1918
It was Monday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on May 20, 1918). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Abraham Pais and Edward Lewis.
The City Slicker, directed by Gilbert Pratt, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 May 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 May 1918!
Which were the important events of 20 May 1918 ?
- Saint Austregisilus
- Saint Lucifer
- Saint Theodore of Pavia
- Saint Bernardine of Siena
- East Timor National Day.
- Cameroon National Day.
- Saint Ivo of Chartres
- Abraham Pais: Scientist.
- Edward Lewis: American biologist geneticist and academic Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2004).
- The small town of Codell, Kansas is hit for the third year in a row by a tornado. Coincidentally, all three tornadoes hit on May 20, 1916, 1917, and 1918 respectively.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1918 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- For the Two of Us - Albert & Monroe Jockers
- Roses of Picardy - Lambert Murphy
- A Little Bit of Sunshine - Shannon Four