Tuesday January 21, 1908
US date format: 1/21/1908, UK date format: 21/1/1908
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius (see birth chart on January 21, 1908). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Evangeline, directed by Karen Lam, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of January 21, 1908?
- National Hugging Day
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Agnes.
- Mauritius - Thaipoosam Cavadee.
- UN Arms Day
- New York City passes the Sullivan Ordinance, making it illegal for women to smoke in public, only to have the measure vetoed by the mayor.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 21, 1908?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Frank Stanley - You
- Arthur Collins - Dixie Dan
- Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan - Who Do You Love?
- Billy Murray - Two Blue Eyes
- Ada Jones - Wouldn't You Like to Have Me for a Sweetheart?