Sunday 21 January 1945
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on January 21, 1945). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Martin Shaw and Andrew Stein.
Objective, Burma!, directed by Raoul Walsh, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1945
On TV people were watching Aktuelt kvarter.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 January 1945
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 January 1945!
Which were the important events of 21 January 1945 ?
- National Hugging Day
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Agnes.
- Mauritius - Thaipoosam Cavadee.
- UN Arms Day
- Martin Shaw: British actor, the star of the TV series, "The Professionals," December 1977 to February 1983.
- Andrew Stein: president of New York City council (Democrat).
- Anne-Marie Reynaud: French dancer and choreographer, who was one of the great figures of contemporary dance in France.
- British troops land on Ramree, near coast of Burma.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1945 ?
Top #6 songs in the USA
- Kate Smith - Don't Fence Me In
- Guy Lombardo & His Royal Canadians - Always
- Don't Fence Me In - Sammy Kaye & His Orchestra
- There Goes That Song Again - Billy Butterfield & His Orchestra (Vocal Margaret Whiting)
- Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate The Positive - Artie Shaw & His Orchestra
- There Goes That Song Again - Kay Kyser & His Orchestra