Sunday 21 June 1942US date format: 6/21/1942, UK date format: 21/6/1942
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer (see birth chart on June 21, 1942). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democrat).
Famous people born on this day include Marg Margolies-Mezvinsky and Brian Wilson.
Jackass Mail, directed by Norman Z. McLeod, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1942
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 June 1942
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 June 1942!
Which were the important events of 21 June 1942 ?
- Brian Wilson: Musician.
- Marg Margolies-Mezvinsky: (Rep-D-Pennsylvania).
- William Bradford Reynolds: Connecticut, United States -- US...
- Togo D West: Jr.
- Marjorie Margolies-Mezvinsky: American TV reporter and Congresswoman.
- Henry S Taylor: American writer.
- Dean O'Hare: American executive and CEO of Chubb...
- Flaviano Vicentini
- Clive Brooke: Baron Brooke of Alverthorpe English...
- Dan Henning: American football player and coach.
- Marjorie Margolies: American journalist and politician.
- Henry Taylor: American author and poet.
- Togo West: Jr.
- President Roosevelt / Premier Churchill arrives in Washington, DC
- Rommel takes Tobruk in North Africa
- Seinheuer throws female world record spear (47.24m)
- World War II: A Japanese submarine surfaces near the Columbia River in Oregon, firing 17 shells at nearby Fort Stevens in one of only a handful of attacks by the Japanese against the United States mainland.