Monday 22 January 1906
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on January 22, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Robert E Howard and Robert E[rvin] Howard.
Police Chasing Scorching Auto, directed by Sr. Wallace McCutcheon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 22 January 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 January 1906!
Which were the important events of 22 January 1906 ?
- New Zealand - Wellington Anniversary.
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. Vincent.
- Robert E Howard: Sci-fi Author (Conan the Conqueror), dies at 80.
- Robert E[rvin] Howard: United States -- Sci-fi author (Conan the Conqueror).
- Willa B: Brown (Coffey) US black air pioneer (NAAA).
- Rene Trumel: France Scientist.
- Robert E. Howard: Writer.
- Joe Gladwin: English actor (Born 1906).
- Robert Howard: American author and poet (d. 1936).
- L?on Morelon: Limoges EXecutives.
- SS Valencia runs aground on rocks on Vancouver Island, British Columbia, killing more than 130.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1906 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Just a Little Rocking Chair and You - Billy Murray & Haydn Quartet
- The Musical Yankee - Len Spencer
- Will You Love Me in December as You do in May? - Albert Campbell
- I'm the Only Star That Twinkles on Broadway - Ada Jones
- The Golden Wedding - Len Spencer & Ada Jones