Tuesday March 22, 2011
US date format: 3/22/2011, UK date format: 22/3/2011
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aries (see birth chart on March 22, 2011). The US president was Barack Obama (Democrat), the UK Prime Minister was David Cameron (Conservative), Pope Benedict XVI was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Mateo Colicchio .
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Born This Way by Lady GaGa.
Blackthorn, directed by Mateo Gil, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2011
while Heaven Is for Real by Todd Burpo with Lynn Vincent was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching My Babysitter's a Vampire.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing BombSquad or Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of March 22, 2011?
- Blessed Genta of Maaseik
- The fourth day of Quinquatria in ancient Rome, held in honor of Minerva.
- World Water Day.
- Easter Sunday - 1818, 2285. In the Gregorian Calendar 22 March is the earliest date on which Easter Sunday can fall (25th April is the latest).
- See more
- 2011 Libyan civil war:
- Two US airmen safely eject prior to their F-15E crashing near Benghazi, Libya, due to mechanical failure. (BBC) (The Gulf Today)
- Al Jazeera reports Hussein al-Warfali, a head of a pro-Gaddafi brigade, has been killed in fighting near Tripoli. (BBC)
- Muammar Gaddafi appears at his Bab al-Azizia compound and tells his followers ampquotwe will be victorious in the end.ampquot (BBC)
- See more
- Mateo Colicchio: American child of noted parents, his dad...
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 22, 2011?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Nicki Minaj Featuring Drake - Moment 4 Life
- Chris Brown Featuring Lil Wayne & Busta Rhymes - Look At Me Now
- Trey Songz - Love Faces
- Lil Wayne Featuring Cory Gunz - 6 Foot 7 Foot
- Jamie Foxx Featuring Drake - Fall For Your Type
- Kanye West - All Of The Lights
- Jeremih Featuring 50 Cent - Down On Me
- Nicki Minaj - Did It On'em
- Chris Brown - No BS
- Fabolous - You Be Killin Em
Sport Games on March 22, 2011
ConferenceFootball (United Kingdom)
- Darlington - Kettering Town : 1 - 1
- Eastbourne Borough - Crawley Town : 1 - 2
- Grimsby - Gateshead : 2 - 2
- Histon - Mansfield : 2 - 3
- Rushden & D - Luton : 0 - 1
Division 1Football (United Kingdom)
- Cowdenbeath - Morton : 0 - 2
- Dundee - Dunfermline : 1 - 1
- Queen of Sth - Falkirk : 0 - 1
- Raith Rvs - Ross County : 1 - 1
- Stirling - Partick : 0 - 3
Division 2Football (United Kingdom)
- Peterhead - Stenhousemuir : 2 - 2
Division 3Football (United Kingdom)
- Clyde - Arbroath : 1 - 1
- Elgin - Berwick : 1 - 2
- Montrose - East Stirling : 0 - 2
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- A Restaurant Owner Bites Into Something Foul, Dark and Winged Ken Oringer owns six restaurants in Boston, serving various types of cuisine. He travels widely for inspiration, or admonition, as may be the case. [..]
- For Consumers, Little to Cheer in AT&T Deal A merger with T-Mobile would leave just three major cellular carriers in the United States, which could lead to higher prices. [..]
- See all financial news of March 22, 2011
- ExxonMobil XOM: opens at $83.10
- Apple AAPL: opens at $342.56
- Microsoft MSFT: opens at $25.30
- General Electric GE: opens at $19.77
- International Business Machines IBM: opens at $158.56
- 1 USD = 80.98 JPY
- 1 USD = 0.9803 CAD
- 1 USD = 0.9033 CHF
- 1 USD = 6.551 CNY
- 1 EUR = 114.97 JPY