Sunday December 23, 1906
US date format: 12/23/1906, UK date format: 23/12/1906
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn (see birth chart on December 23, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Ross Lee Finney .
The Witch, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of December 23, 1906?
- Festivus (from sitcom Seinfeld)
- Oaxaca - Night of the Radishes
- Secular humanism (American) - HumanLight observed
- R.C. Saints - John Cantius ; Thorlac Thorhallsson, patron saint of Iceland
- See more
- Ross Lee Finney: Wells, Minnesota -- Composer (Landscapes...