Tuesday January 23, 1906
US date format: 1/23/1906, UK date format: 23/1/1906
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius (see zodiac on January 23, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Bob Steele and Lester Horton.
In that special week of January people in US were listening to The Golden Wedding by Len Spencer & Ada Jones.
Police Chasing Scorching Auto, directed by Sr. Wallace McCutcheon, was one of the most viewed movie released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of January 23, 1906?
- Pie Day
- The Saddest day of the year is January 23 according to a recent study completed by the Cardiff University in Cardiff, Wales (a part of the Russell Group of British universities). 
- Roman Catholic Church: Feast of Blessed Marianne of Molokai
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 23, 1906?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Len Spencer & Ada Jones - The Golden Wedding
- Ada Jones - I'm the Only Star That Twinkles on Broadway
- Albert Campbell - Will You Love Me in December as You do in May?
- Len Spencer - The Musical Yankee
- Billy Murray & Haydn Quartet - Just a Little Rocking Chair and You
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Frequently Asked Questions
What day of the week was on January 23, 1906?
On January 23, 1906 the day of the week was Tuesday.
What zodiac sign is January 23, 1906?
On January 23, 1906 the zodiac sign was Aquarius.
Who was the US President on January 23, 1906?
On January 23, 1906 the US President was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Who was the UK Prime Minister on January 23, 1906?
On January 23, 1906 the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal).
Who was the Pope on January 23, 1906?
On January 23, 1906 Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Which famous people are born on January 23, 1906?
On January 23, 1906 several famous people were born including, Bob Steele, Lester Horton, May Abel Smith.