Tuesday January 23, 1906
US date format: 1/23/1906, UK date format: 23/1/1906
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius (see birth chart on January 23, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Lester Horton and Pierre Felbaco.
Police Chasing Scorching Auto, directed by Sr. Wallace McCutcheon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of January 23, 1906?
- Pie Day
- The Saddest day of the year is January 23 according to a recent study completed by the Cardiff University in Cardiff, Wales (a part of the Russell Group of British universities). 
- Roman Catholic Church: Feast of Blessed Marianne of Molokai
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 23, 1906?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Len Spencer & Ada Jones - The Golden Wedding
- Ada Jones - I'm the Only Star That Twinkles on Broadway
- Albert Campbell - Will You Love Me in December as You do in May?
- Len Spencer - The Musical Yankee
- Billy Murray & Haydn Quartet - Just a Little Rocking Chair and You