Thursday 23 January 1908US date format: 1/23/1908, UK date format: 23/1/1908
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on January 23, 1908). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Stanislas-André Steeman and Hubert Nicholson.
Evangeline, directed by Karen Lam, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 January 1908
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 January 1908!
Which were the important events of 23 January 1908 ?
- Pie Day
- The Saddest day of the year is January 23 according to a recent study completed by the Cardiff University in Cardiff, Wales (a part of the Russell Group of British universities). 
- Roman Catholic Church: Feast of Blessed Marianne of Molokai
- Stanislas-André Steeman
- Hubert Nicholson: Poet / Novelist.
- Pak Saleman Siswowitono: Javan / Surinamese writer.
- Stanislas Steeman: Belgium Writer.
- Edward Alexander MacDowell US composer (Indian Suite): dies at age 47.
- US and Great Britain demand end of abuses in Congo.
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1908 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Wouldn't You Like to Have Me for a Sweetheart? - Ada Jones
- Two Blue Eyes - Billy Murray
- Who Do You Love? - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Dixie Dan - Arthur Collins
- You - Frank Stanley