Friday 25 February 1916
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on February 25, 1916). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Ralph Baldwin and Ian Wallace.
Silas Marner, directed by Ernest C. Warde, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 25 February 1916
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 February 1916!
Which were the important events of 25 February 1916 ?
- Blessed Romeo
- Kuwait's national day.
- People Power Day, special holiday in the Philippines.
- Saint Klaudian
- Saint Walburgis
- Saint Adeltrude
- Saint Cesar
- Ralph Baldwin: harness driver (set 11 major world records).
- Ian Wallace: British CEO.
- André Aumonier: French author, and the president of Secours catholique, a Catholic humanitarian charity organisation, 1993-2003.
- Reinhard Bendix: German-American sociologist and academic (d. 1991).
- German troops conquer Fort Douaumont near Verdun.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1916 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Henry Burr & Albert Campbell - The Wedding of the Sunshine and the Rose
- Beatrice Fairfax, Tell Me What to Do! - Ada Jones