Monday 7 February 1916
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Henri Laville and Edouard Mathon.
The Three Musketeers, directed by Charles Swickard, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
while Seventeen by Booth Tarkington was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 February 1916!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 7 February 1916 ?
- Blessed Eugenia Smet (d.1871)
- Independence Day in Grenada (1974).
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Mulk (Dominion) - First day of the 18th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Sapporo Snow Festival in Sapporo, Japan (2005).
- Saints Paul Miki and his 25 companians (d. Nagasaki, 1597)
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1916 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Spanish Dance - Mischa Elman
- My Own Home Town In Ireland - George MacFarlane
- Perfect Day - Imperial Quartet of Chicago
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?