Monday 7 February 1916
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 7, 1916). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Henri Laville and Edouard Mathon.
Silas Marner, directed by Ernest C. Warde, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 February 1916
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 February 1916!
Which were the important events of 7 February 1916 ?
- Blessed Eugenia Smet (d.1871)
- Independence Day in Grenada (1974).
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Mulk (Dominion) - First day of the 18th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Sapporo Snow Festival in Sapporo, Japan (2005).
- Saints Paul Miki and his 25 companians (d. Nagasaki, 1597)
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1916 ?
Top #6 songs in the USA
- M-O-T-H-E-R (A Word That Means the World to Me) - Henry Burr
- Araby - Harry Macdonough
- You'd Never Know That Old Home Town of Mine - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- He's Got a Bungalow - Arthur Fields
- When Old Bill Bailey Plays the Ukelele - Peerless Quartet
- Is There Still Room for Me 'Neath the Old Apple Tree? - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell