Sunday 27 February 1916
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on February 27, 1916). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Robert Cooper and Philip Buchen.
Silas Marner, directed by Ernest C. Warde, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 27 February 1916
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 February 1916!
Which were the important events of 27 February 1916 ?
- International Polar Bear Day.
- Saint Antigone
- Saint Leander
- First day of Maslenitsa in Russia (2006)
- Saint Honorine
- Dominican Republic - National Day.
- Roman Empire - Equirria, horse races in honour of the pagan war god Mars were held.
- Saint Gabriel of the Mother of Sorrows
- Robert Cooper: American astrologer, AFA's third executive secretary 12/31/1970 (succeeding Paul Grell), after 25 years experience in engineering and management.
- Philip Buchen: American attorney who served as White House Counsel during the Ford Administration.
- Ross Gregory: Australian Test cricketer, a diminutive gifted right-hand batsman.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1916 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Henry Burr & Albert Campbell - The Wedding of the Sunshine and the Rose
- Beatrice Fairfax, Tell Me What to Do! - Ada Jones