Monday 21 February 1916
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on February 21, 1916). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Roger Montané and Jørn Ording.
Silas Marner, directed by Ernest C. Warde, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 February 1916
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 February 1916!
Which were the important events of 21 February 1916 ?
- Saint Pepin of Landen
- Language Martyrs' Day - A day celebrated by Bengali speaking people for gaining right of mother tongue.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Peter Damiani.
- Saint Randoald
- International Mother Language Day (UNESCO).
- Roger Montané: Bordeaux Painters.
- Jørn Ording: Norwegian actor, theatre instructor, and screenwriter.
- Battle of Verdun (WWI) begins (one million casualties).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1916 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Henry Burr & Albert Campbell - The Wedding of the Sunshine and the Rose
- Beatrice Fairfax, Tell Me What to Do! - Ada Jones