Monday 21 February 1916
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Roger Montané and Jørn Ording.
The Three Musketeers, directed by Charles Swickard, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
while Mr. Britling Sees It Through by H. G. Wells was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 February 1916!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 21 February 1916 ?
- Saint Pepin of Landen
- Language Martyrs' Day - A day celebrated by Bengali speaking people for gaining right of mother tongue.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Peter Damiani.
- Saint Randoald
- International Mother Language Day (UNESCO).
- Roger Montané: Bordeaux Painters.
- Jørn Ording: Norwegian actor, theatre instructor, and screenwriter.
- Battle of Verdun (WWI) begins (one million casualties).
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1916 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Love, Here is My Heart - Reed Miller
- Cohen Telephones from Brighton - Joe Hayman
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?