Thursday 25 February 1915
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on February 25, 1915). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Aida Lafuente .
Ambrose's Sour Grapes, directed by Walter Wright, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 25 February 1915
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 February 1915!
Which were the important events of 25 February 1915 ?
- Blessed Romeo
- Kuwait's national day.
- People Power Day, special holiday in the Philippines.
- Saint Klaudian
- Saint Walburgis
- Saint Adeltrude
- Saint Cesar
- Aida Lafuente: Asturian communist militant who died on 13 October 1934 during the suppression of the revolutionary uprising of 1934.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1915 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Underneath the Japanese Moon - Prince's Orchestra
- When You're in Love with Someone Who is Not in Love with You - Charles Harrison
- Jesus, Lover of My Soul - Alma Gluck & Louise Homer
- My Tango Girl - Victor Military Band