Friday 10 June 1910
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 10, 1910). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Howlin' Wolf and Morgan "Bill" Evans in Santa Monica.
Distractions of Foolshead, directed by Not Specified, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 June 1910
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 June 1910!
Which were the important events of 10 June 1910 ?
- Saint Onuphrius, hermit, confessor [GTZ: Augsburg]
- Saint Olivia
- Saint Bardo
- Saint Landoald, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Saint Landericus, bishop of Paris, confessor [BLS; GTZ: Paris; PCP (Paris)]
- Jodocus, abbot, confessor [GTZ: LiFge]
- Blessed Henry of Treviso, confessor
- Blessed Getulius, Amancius and Cerealus, martyrs [GTZ: Trier]
- Saint Fortunatus, bishop of Trier, confessor
- Blessed priest Ward Poppe
- Saint Censurius, bishop of Auxerre
- Saint Aster (died 362)
- Saint Maurinus, abbot, martyr [GTZ: Cologne]
- Saint Anianus, bishop of Chartres
- Saint Amantius, martyr [GTZ: Metz]
- Portugal Day ? National day of Portugal, Cam)es and the Portuguese Communities
- Blessed Margaret, queen of Scotland [PRI: England]
- Roman Empire ? fourth day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- Saint Evremundus, abbot [GTZ: Senlis]
- Howlin' Wolf: American blues singer, guitarist and harmonica player (d. 1976).
- Morgan "Bill" Evans in Santa Monica: California, USA; gardener and landscaper of Disneyland, supervised and trained landscape architects for all other Disney parks, named a Disney Legend in 1992.
- Frank Demaree: American baseball player and manager (d. 1958).
- Robert Still: English composer and educator (d. 1971).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1910 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- The Garden of Roses - Haydn Quartet
- Oh, How That German Could Love! - Irving Berlin