Thursday 23 June 1910
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jean Anouilh and Gordon Hinckley.
Hercules and the Big Stick, directed by mile Cohl, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
while Max Katherine by Cecil Thurston was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 June 1910!
Which were the important events of 23 June 1910 ?
- J??i (L?go) - Latvia
- Saint Jonas Day - Lithuania
- The Happiest day of the year is June 23 according to a recent study completed by the Cardiff University in Cardiff, Wales (a part of the Russell Group of British universities). 
- National holiday - Luxembourg
- Midsummer's Eve, Christianized the eve of the feast of Saint John the Baptist, is celebrated in much of Northern Europe and the British Islands
- Victory Day - Estonia
- Father's Day - Poland
- Jean Anouilh: French writer, the leading dramatist after WW II, a period that was exceptionally rich in French theater.
- Gordon Hinckley: American religious leader 15th President of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (d. 2008).
- Milt Hinton: American bassist and photographer (d. 2000).
- Bill King: American sports broadcaster (Born 1927).
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1910 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Casey Jones - American Quartet & Billy Murray
- My Hero - Lucy Isabelle Marsh
- Come Along, My Mandy - Nora Bayes & Jack Norworth
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?