Saturday 18 June 1910
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Louis Closon and Francis-Louis Closon.
Hercules and the Big Stick, directed by mile Cohl, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
while A Modern Chronicle by Winston Churchill was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 June 1910!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 18 June 1910 ?
- Seychelles - National Day.
- Brazil - Chemist's Day.
- Father's Day, US, UK, Chile (2006).
- Autistic Pride Day, beginning in 2005.
- Francis-Louis Closon: French military officer in World War II, a member of the Resistance (a.
- Louis Closon: Marseille Military man.
- Dick Foran: Flemington, New Jersey -- Actor (OK Crackerby).
- Avon Long: Dancer / actor (Roots: Next Generation), dies of cancer at 73.
- Ray McKinley: American singer drummer and bandleader (Glenn Miller Orchestra) (d. 1995).
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1910 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Swing Low, Sweet Chariot - Fisk University Jubilee Quartet
- Casey Jones - American Quartet & Billy Murray
- My Hero - Lucy Isabelle Marsh
- Come Along, My Mandy - Nora Bayes & Jack Norworth
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?