Monday 13 June 1910
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 13, 1910). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Gonzalo Torrente Ballester and Gonzalo Ballester.
Distractions of Foolshead, directed by Not Specified, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 June 1910
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 June 1910!
Which were the important events of 13 June 1910 ?
- Saint Ragnobert, martyr [GTZ: Lyon]
- Saint Valericus, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Roman Empire ? Quinquatrus Minusculae held in honor of Minerva
- Roman Empire ? seventh day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- USA ? World Children's Day
- Saint Anthony of Padua), priest, confessor, Doctor of the Church [common; GTZ: Franciscans]
- Saint Agricius, bishop of Sens, confessor [GTZ: Sens]
- Saint Landoald, bishop, confessor [GTZ: Bruges]
- Saint Leo III, pope [PCP (Paris)]
- Saint Onuphrius, hermit, confessor [GTZ: Constance, Mainz]
- Saint Valerian, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Saint Rambert
- Blessed Odwin
- Blessed Thomas Woodhouse, martyr
- Blessed Damhnade, virgin [ Fermanagh]
- Saint Felicola, virgin, martyr [GTZ: Cologne, Trier, Worms, France]
- Gonzalo Torrente Ballester: Galician writer (d. 1999).
- Gonzalo Ballester: Spanish writer who died 1/27/1999 in Salamanca, Spain at age 88.
- Mary Wickes: American actress and singer (d. 1995).
- Mary Whitehouse: English activist founded the National Viewers' and Listeners' Association (d. 2001).
- William D Crum, a South Carolina physician, appointed minister to Liberia.
- Pilot Charles Hamilton makes first one-day round-trip from New York to Philadelphia.
- The University of the Philippines College of Engineering is established. This unit of the university is said to be the largest degree granting unit in the Philippines.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1910 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- My Hero - Lucy Isabelle Marsh
- Come Along, My Mandy - Nora Bayes & Jack Norworth
- Casey Jones - American Quartet & Billy Murray
- Swing Low, Sweet Chariot - Fisk University Jubilee Quartet