Wednesday 8 June 1910
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include C C Beck and Aleksandr T Tvardovski.
The Emperor's Messenger, directed by Luigi Maggi, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
while Max Katherine by Cecil Thurston was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 June 1910!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 8 June 1910 ?
- Saint Sabinianus, abbot, confessor [GTZ: Puy]
- World Ocean Day.
- Saint Audomar, bishop of ThTrouanne, confessor (Translation day)
- Saint Elphege, bishop, martyr (Translation day)
- Saint Marius, hermit [GTZ: Clermont]
- Trojecia, virgin (at Rodez)
- Roman Empire - second day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta.
- Blessed Chlodulph, bishop of Metz
- Blessed Gildard, bishop of Rouen, confessor
- Blessed Maximinus, bishop of Aix en Provence
- Blessed William, bishop of York, confessor
- Blessed Syra of Ireland, virgin
- Syria, virgin (at Troyes)
- saint Medard, bishop of Noyon, confessor [common]
- C C Beck
- Aleksandr T Tvardovski: Russian conductor.
- John W Campbell: United States -- Sci-fi writer (Moon is Hell).
- CC Beck: American cartoonist and humor illustrator with Fawcett's pulp magazines since 1933.
- C Beck: American illustrator (d. 1989).
- John Campbell: American journalist and author (d. 1971).
- Fernand Fonssagrives: French-American photographer sculptor and painter (d. 2003).
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1910 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- By the Light of the Silvery Moon - Ada Jones
- The Cubanola Glide - Billy Murray
- My Southern Rose - Henry Burr
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?