Wednesday 29 June 1910
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Frank Loesser and Franc Henry Loesser.
Hercules and the Big Stick, directed by mile Cohl, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
while Simon the Jester by William J. Locke was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 June 1910!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 29 June 1910 ?
- The Netherlands - Veterans Day.
- Feast of Saints Peter and Paul (also a local holiday in Rome, of which they are patron saints)
- Seychelles - Independence Day.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1910 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Harry Lauder - The Bounding Bounder, Or On the Bounding Sea
- Shine On, Harvest Moon - Arthur Pryor's Band
- Where the River Shannon Flows - Henry Burr
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?