Thursday 2 June 1910
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Paul Colombet and Per Hurum.
L'abbandonata, directed by Mario Caserini, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
while The Wild Olive by Anonymous (Basil King) was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 June 1910!
Which were the important events of 2 June 1910 ?
- Italy's Festa della Repubblica (Republic Day), which commemorates the birth of the Repubblica Italiana and the end of the monarchy.
- Shavuoth (Judaism) (2006).
- Xenia name day in Slovakia.
- The Greek Orthodox Church commemorates Saint Nicephorus' death - see also March 13.
- Paul Colombet: French astrologer, author of the two-volume "Secrets et techniques de l'astrologie" (1979).
- Per Hurum: Norwegian sculptor.
- Thomas Leather: Australian first-class cricketer who represented Victoria.
- Hector Dyer: American sprinter (d. 1990).
- 1st roundtrip flight over English Channel (C S Rolls, England)
- Pygmies discovered in Dutch New Guinea.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?