Thursday 2 June 1910
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 2, 1910). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Paul Colombet and Per Hurum.
Distractions of Foolshead, directed by Not Specified, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 June 1910
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 June 1910!
Which were the important events of 2 June 1910 ?
- Italy's Festa della Repubblica (Republic Day), which commemorates the birth of the Repubblica Italiana and the end of the monarchy.
- Shavuoth (Judaism) (2006).
- Xenia name day in Slovakia.
- The Greek Orthodox Church commemorates Saint Nicephorus' death - see also March 13.
- Paul Colombet: French astrologer, author of the two-volume "Secrets et techniques de l'astrologie" (1979).
- Per Hurum: Norwegian sculptor.
- Thomas Leather: Australian first-class cricketer who represented Victoria.
- Hector Dyer: American sprinter (d. 1990).
- 1st roundtrip flight over English Channel (C S Rolls, England)
- Pygmies discovered in Dutch New Guinea.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1910 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- The Cubanola Glide - Billy Murray
- By the Light of the Silvery Moon - Ada Jones
- My Southern Rose - Henry Burr