Wednesday 1 June 1910
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 1, 1910). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Distractions of Foolshead, directed by Not Specified, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 1 June 1910
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 1 June 1910!
Which were the important events of 1 June 1910 ?
- Samoa - Independence Day 1962.
- Roman Empire - Festival in honour of Carna.
- Children's Day in some countries.
- Commemoration of Justin Martyr (Anglican).
- Kenya Madaraka Day 1963.
- Tunisia - Constitution Day / Victory Day 1959.
- The Ascension in Eastern Christianity.
- Nirvana of Buddhists.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 01 June
- Francis S Haden: English surgeon / graphic artist, dies at 91.
- SC Enschede soccer team forms in Enschede
- Robert Falcon Scott's South Pole expedition leaves England.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1910 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- The Cubanola Glide - Billy Murray
- By the Light of the Silvery Moon - Ada Jones
- My Southern Rose - Henry Burr